There are a multitude of different techniques you can use in order to prepare and revise for your examinations. Listed below are just a few of the techniques that could really help you when it comes to revising for any of the Design and Technology subjects.
Suggested methods of revision for Technology subjects:
- Mind maps
- Flash cards
- Colour coded revision notes
- Teach a family member each topic
- Watch How It’s Made on subject related content
- Watch Masterchef/Great British menu for FPN and H&C
- YouTube videos on SMART materials and technical processes for D&T
- Complete case studies/read newspaper articles on the Health Service for H&SC
- Research various manufacturing techniques for electronic products for Engineering
Exam Specification and Past Exam papers
For more information, please read the exam specification below and practice using past exam papers.