An essential part of growing up is to experience opportunities that enrich our understanding of the world around us.
As a school we provide numerous opportunities for students to experience their curriculum beyond the school gates and this maybe something as simple as going to a local care home and spending some time with some older members of our community or a volunteering activity with a local charity. Equally, we provide activities further afield so that students gain an insight into regional, national and international issues and opportunities.
Typical visits include:
- Universities to discover what student life is like or to attend specific subject master classes
- Theatre trips
- Museums and Galleries
- Sporting Fixtures and Events
- Workplace visits for careers
- Annual international visits
- Taster days with post 16 providers